Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's Hanukkah Tonight!

Tonight was the second night of Hanukkah and we hosted a "little" potluck and party for my son's preschool class. Tomorrow night, we are doing the same for my daughter's first grade class. My chosen tasks were the latkes and the dessert. SURPRISE! So for the past few days, I have been baking. And crafting, when needed. Did I mention that I am not Jewish? And that my Catholic family will be heading to our house on the 23rd? I will dust myself off and get busy making some Christmas goodies. In the meantime, here are some of the goodies that we will be enjoying over the next couple of nights...


Sugar cookies! My very favorite recipe comes from Mrs. Fields.


The dessert buffet. I sort of went crazy. Why not?
The banner was made from supplies that I
procured at the Paper Source.


The above mentioned sugar cookies and some Chocolate Crackle Cookies
from MSL. They are a chocolate lover's dream.


Macaroons, drizzle pretzels and lots of blue candy!


Sufganiyot a.k.a. jelly donuts. These bad boys came from
Krispy Kreme. I might be crazy, but not THAT crazy.
But it still might be...


It was worth every dish that needed to be washed after I
destroyed my kitchen. Right, Honey?

No comments:

Post a Comment